Monday, September 26, 2011

A peek into my house.

We moved a few months ago into a pretty cute lil' mid century modern community. It only has 14 units and our unit was completely updated right before we moved in. It's in the River Oaks area of Houston, which is a great place to be.
Our unit is the first one on the bottom to the left.
Entry way. Notice the mid century tile. Very cool.
Justin and Dominic being lazy on the sofa.
Dining room.
Totally rad vintage globe I bought for Dominic.
My mismatched mid century danish modern lounge chairs. One has the original ottoman.
My plain bedroom with vintage wall art.
Another vintage chair in our bedroom that I recovered. It's a mid century modern rocking chair and used to have arms. I recovered the chair and couldn't get the arms back on. I still like it though.
My cool bamboo divider.

I hope you enjoyed the tour of our small casa. We downsized when we moved here, but I don't have as much to clean. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Love the divider and the lovely restful bedroom, looks like a great place to be!

    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    I'm having a giveaway...

    ReplyDelete