TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo is uniquely formulated to absorb excess oil and remove odor, the full line of dry shampoos rejuvenates hair without a drop of water. It offers a renewing burst of citrus extracts infused into every product, it leaves hair with a clean, fresh scent. It's uniquely formulated to absorb excess oil and remove odor, the full line of dry shampoos rejuvenates hair without a drop of water.
If you're in college and have don't have a lot of time to wash your hair every day, TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo is one of the Top Hair Products for School. YouTube Celebrity Elle Fowler (http://www.youtube.com/allthat…) has teamed up with TRESemmé and created a tutorial to teach people how to use TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo properly. Please visit the following video to learn more about this great product:
The full line includes:
o Strengthening Dry Shampoo: The formula, with B12 vitamins and keratin, helps strengthen hair and leaves it full of healthy body.
o Volumizing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with mineral clay and citrus, removes oil while injecting hair with salon-gorgeous volume.
o Smoothing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with Vitamin H & Silk Proteins, refreshes your straight style by removing excess oil, impurities and odor to ensure your smooth look lasts.
o Moisturizing Waterless Foam Shampoo: The formula, with Witch Hazel, Citrus, and Aloe Vera, refreshes your hair by removing excess oil, impurities and odor while moisturizing hair.
To get the best results from TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo, here are some tips:
- Do shake vigorously before use and in between spray bursts for best results.
- Do lift sections of dry hair and spray lightly at roots
- Do spray in short bursts, holding 8-12 inches from head
- Don’t spray it like hair spray (all over and continuously)
- Do leave in for 1-2 minutes.
- Do use fingertips or a brush to distribute product evenly
- If clogging occurs, remove nozzle and rinse the nozzle under warm water, then reattach.
So what are you waiting for? Try TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo today!