Saturday, September 17, 2011

Express Jeans For Her: Born to Rock the Sidewalk, Bred to be Epic.

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

From boot cut to flare jeans and even the ever so popular jean leggings, Express has women's jeans and denim essentials you need! For a limited time, enter for a chance to win free Express jeans! Express will be giving away 50 free pairs that you could possibly be rockin’ on the sidewalk!

I visited http://www.express.com and found the cutest cropped denim jeans:

CROP ZELDA JEAN LEGGING - RINSE WASH

Everyone who knows me knows I love vintage. I love these cropped jeans because they look like they're a take from a pair of 1950's cropped pants. They show off your figure like nothing else! These apparently have more stretch than most Express jeans and fit really well.

I also like these cute boyfriend jeans:

CROP MODERN BOYFRIEND JEAN

They look super relaxed and comfortable. A great pair of jeans to run errands in or just hang out with friends. They have rolled cuffs and worn details. They're made of cotton/spandex to give some added stretch.

I also like the EXTREME STRETCH STELLA JEAN LEGGING jeans:

EXTREME STRETCH STELLA JEAN LEGGING at Express

These legging jeans flatter your curves in all the right places and have a lot of stretch as well.

No matter what type of jeans you like or wear, you can find what you are looking for at http://www.express.com.

I encourage everyone to visit Express giveaway to learn more about this great jeans giveaway opportunity. What Express jeans are your favorite? Leave a comment and let me know what your favorite pair is and why.

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for recommending the links. I will definitely go through it.

    ReplyDelete