Monday, February 7, 2011

Etsy Treasury: Flowers, blue & brown

'Flowers, blue & brown.' by TexasVintage



Mug of Turquoise Lovlin...
$5.00

Vintage 70s Sheer Dress...
$11.99

free shipping blue neck...
$32.00

Upcycled T Shirt Leg Wa...
$10.00

Brown Paper Bag Bobby
$10.00

Handmade, Messenger, Br...
$195.00

Brown Turquoise Toddler...
$49.00

Small Turquoise Tear Dr...
$12.99

Gorgeous Vintage Coat w...
$78.00

Watertown Lifetime Ware...
$16.00

Elegant Vintage 60'...
$19.95

Mini Eco-Friendly Grab ...
$9.99

Beaded Necktie Cuff wit...
$15.00

Vintage 1980s Taupe Pur...
$8.00

AQUAMARINE Sea Glass Ri...
$50.00

Treasury tool is sponsored by Lazzia.com A/B image testing.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the combination of blue and brown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings, I saw your comment on my sister's last blog post this morning, and decided to check your blog out. Come to find out, you have one of her items featured in a treasury of yours! My sister is Jessica (Eco-friendly Freckles). She is a big inspiration for me, and I have created an Etsy shop myself now.


    Feel free to follow my blog also:

    http://storybookartifact.blogspot.com/


    PS. Lovely Treasury! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thank you for stopping by my blog. Yes, Jessica is actually one of my team members on the Etsy Recyclers Guild team. She's awesome! I'll check out your blog. :) xoxox!

    ReplyDelete