Saturday, January 22, 2011

Vintage mid century danish modern arm chair and matching ottoman

So I went to an estate sale here in Houston a few days ago and found this amazing vintage mid century danish modern arm chair and matching ottoman:


I wouldn't say the set is so amazing just yet. Both pieces do need to be reupholstered with some modern day fabric because the current fabric is BUTT ugly, but the chair/ottoman design are super fabulous! You can look at the listing in my detail by clicking on the photo above!

6 comments:

  1. Great find and good eye totally danish mod. Would look so great with some atomic eames style starburst. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you completely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally adore this chair! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather, thanks so much for your lovely comment! I am loving some of your stock too... if only we lived a little closer, x
    P.S Your son is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for your lovely comment!
    Your blog is very interesting! Like your new 2 findings. I like the style of the wood. BTW: I love the word ottoman :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone,

    Thank you all for stopping by and for your kind comments.

    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete